Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tag I am it!

What is your husband's name? Jeremy Michael Franco
How long have you been together? Together 6 years, Married 5 3/4 years
How long did you date? We dated 7 weeks and were engaged for 6 months!
How old his he? 28
Who eats more? Jeremy
Who said I love you first? Jeremy
Who is taller? Jeremy by 2 inches
Who can sing better? Jeremy he sang and played the Piano "Miss You In A Heartbeat" by Def Leppard at our weeding Reception to me. (It's on the Play list) 
Who is smarter? Jeremy, I have common sense. 
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Jeremy
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jeremy if you  are laying in bed.
Who mows the lawn? Jeremy, I like to so sometimes I will.
Who cooks dinner? I will most of the time, but Jeremy likes to cook so he will sometimes.
Who drives? Jeremy, but I have to remind him to exit,turn ect. when he is talking to me because he will keep driving. (and he will say that is true.) 
Who is more stubborn? We bolth are. We have been known to sit at the bottom of the stairs arguing who would go up first for 45 min.
Who kissed who first? Jeremy. I was not happy, and I let him know!
Who asked who out first? Blind Date.
Who proposed? Jeremy did.
Who has more friends? I would say we are about the same.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 3 siblings, Jeremy has 2.
Who wears the pants? That's a hard one, it's pretty even.
If you read this you have been tagged! Just copy and paste on your blog. Then change the answers!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

HEY!!!! Brooke, I see your brother all the time..he comes into Lifetime Fitness. Everytime I see him, I think of you and want to ask him about you, but than I don't want him to think I'm crazy :) Anyways, thank you so much for getting in touch with me through the blog. Looks like you have your hands full with your cute little boys. You seem so happY! Lets try and keep in touch through this blog thing!!!

Katt said...

Brooke!!! Oh. My. Heck! How are you!?! I didn't know you had a blog- I'm so glad you commented on mine and told me about it!
You're boys are soooo big! Last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Dylan. Crazy how fast time flies!

PS- where are you going on your cruise?