Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dylan's Birthday


We celebrated Dylan's Birthday a week early because Uncle Jeff and Mallory were getting married on Dylan's Birthday. 


Grandma Cristina and Grandpa Rudy got him this picnic table. We kept it inside and had many meals on it until the weather was better. The boys love it!

Grandma Janet and Grampa Dean got him this fast car! Thanks Grandma and Grampa! 

We got him a Little Tikes Climbing slide. 

He loves Bubbles! Thanks Dan and Lynie!

Flirting with Aunt Brittany and Grandma!

He loved being the center of attention. He was able to blow out both of the candles! 

I asked him if he wanted trains, cars, Elmo, or Spiderman and he always said "EMMOW!"

Ok every one, I went and got a Helium tank at Walmart for $20 bucks. It came with 30 balloons and we had the funnest time blowing up the balloons. I highly recommend it!   

1 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I love it. The cake is so cute. Gosh he hit the lottery he got some really cute stuf he is going to have a ball this summer outside with all that stuff. He is one cute little boy way to go mom...