Ok sorry I know a lot of you have been waiting to see are pics.
A couple of weeks ago we were on a cruise. Jer and I went to the Eastern Caribbean. We had so much fun and enjoyed our time together. It was our first time away from the boys. We were gone for 8 days. We went to St. Maartin, St. Thomas, and the Bahamas. Our friends, Danielle and Jeremy, came with us and we had so much fun with them. Here are some pictures of our vacation. (Sorry if my pictures scares you.)
The front of the ship heading out of St. Thomas
In the Theater room waiting for the show to start.
Our great skills of taking our own pic.


4 comments:
Yeah I am glad you put pics up of yourself I love it you and your hubby are so cute together. I bet you guys had a great time we all need the time away from the kids no matter how much we love them. Your still beautiful brooke...
Finally!!! I've been waiting to see all the fun! I am still insanely jealous!
I've been waiting to see pictures of your cruise, it looks like you guys had so much fun. And of course you look so great, you always do!
That looks so fun, I am so jealous that you got such a fun vacation without the kids!! Yeah!!!
Post a Comment