Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sleepover!

We let the boys have a sleepover a couple of weeks ago in Austin's room. They did awesome until about 6 a.m. They were up and ready to play! When I went in before we went to bed this is what I found. Notice they are holding hands! They can't wait to share a room! 

7 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

That is so cute I am sure they will love hanging out more and sharing a room. Me and my sisters loved sharing a room when we were younger do it why you can thats for sure....

Brittany said...

Ohhh, that is cute! And even cuter when they are sleeping!!!

Jodie said...

I can't believe how cute that is! I'm excited for Tater and Cru to be buddies...I hope it happens. Lovin' the sleepover idea.

Meg said...

That is the cutest thing ever, I just love it! I can't wait until my girls are old enough to do that.

Mandi said...

Hey, it's Mandi. I'm glad you found me. I emailed you awhile ago about your photography. You must not have gotten it. Your boys are darling! And congrats on the little girl!

Nate and Marcie said...

I love that they're holding hands, so cute!

Terrence and Kestlee said...

They look so cute together! That's fun that they are old enough to enjoy that now.

We will be in Utah for Christmas. Let's definitely plan something with everyone!