Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Party's Off!

Due to the lack of people that could come to the party I am having to cancel! Although you can still order if you would like. 

For "Scentsy" go to www.scentsy.com/csteggell. It will take you to the main page hit "Place an Order" then select my name.

"Britts Bows" You can go to her blog. You have to check them out they are so cute and she is priced way good! 

"Chic Bowtique"  They make really cute bow boards and are a very cute way to store and display your cute bows. 

I hope you will check all of these sites out these girls are all very talented and very fun! And for the Yummy Food I guess I will be eating it all by myself!!! ;) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad!! Usually its any reason to party. SORRY. See you tomarrow.

Krista said...

Bummer- I was just checking to see what time it started and head over!

Janie said...

Dangit! I had a babysitter and everything so I could come! Oh well, I'll check out their sites. Enjoy your treats!

shauna snow said...

Shoot!! I was going to be able to come now! I didn't go to the Utah Game!!! Sorry no one was able to come!!