Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Princess has arrived!!!

We are so excited, Shayla Maria Franco is here!!! She came on January 15th, at 5:59 p.m. She weighed 9 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 inches long. She is gorgeous!  The delivery went perfect, 3 pushes and she was here. Everyone was in awe at how big she was. Jeremy and I were able to have sometime with her ourselves and then the crews of people came and it didn't stop. We loved it! I love showing her off. Thanks for all the visits.  

When Austin and Dylan came they were so excited! Austin loves her like crazy and is very protective of her. Dylan didn't know what to think in the beginning. He was very concerned the first night and didn't want to come to me. He just asked what's that and if it hurt! (my IV) Then he was stuck to daddy the rest of the night! The following day he was a lot more relaxed and very interested in Shayla. He's been good ever since! Here are some pictures. I will post more in the next couple of days along with the winners from the last post! 







23 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations Brooke and family - she is beautiful!!! I'm glad everything went so well! :-)

Nate and Marcie said...

Congratulations, she is a cutie!

Stark Family said...

Yay for baby girls!! Dylan and Austin will be awesome big brothers!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!! She's so cute!! Don't you just love the bows and all the girly things?! I still can't get enough of it! Hope you're recovering well!

Jami said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe you pushed out a 9 pound baby. It hurts me just thinking about it. Welcome to the wonderful world of pink, princesses and hormones. :)

Aaron and Heather said...

Oh, Brooke she is beautiful! Congratulations! I think it is so awesome that she has 2 big brothers to look after her!

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys!! She is beautiful!! I'm glad you and Shayla are doing good!! Can't wait to see her!!

walkinourshoes said...

Hi Brooke,

She is a cutie. I love her cheeks. Congrats! When you are feeling up to it, we should do lunch.

Love, Koe

Anonymous said...

You can finally take the babyticker off your blog. LUCKY!!! She is so gorgeous!! I am so glad your doing so good.

Kelly said...

She is adorable, and huge! You look great by the way! I hope you're all doing well. Congrats on having a girl!!

Mindy said...

Congratulations Brooke! Hopefully we will be able to come see you and the little Princess soon. Right now my girls have runny noses, so if they get better before we leave UT we will stop by. She is a cutie!!

Brittany said...

Congrats!!! She is the cutest ever! Yeah for girls!!! Love ya!!

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Congratulations!! She is SO cute! I love the big brother picture. I bet she is going to be spoiled rotten like any little sister should be!

Jodie said...

Yee hah! Congrats to mom for birthing a nine-pounder and for the whole Franco family for getting a beautiful baby girl!

The Steenbliks said...

congrats you guys! she is beautiful! we can't wait to meet her. we miss you guys. hope all is well.

Melissa said...

delyla can't wait to play with her new cute cousin! she is amazing. melissa

Brandon and Tenille said...

Brooke I am so excitted for you. Just from being over at your house the short time that I was I can tell your a great mom and little shayla is lucky to have you. She is a big little girl but very pretty with all that dark hair. I think she looks more like you I could be wrong but that what it seems to me. I need to come visit you for sure let me know if there is anything I can do to help.....

Meg said...

Brooky! Congratulations! What a little doll. I'm glad everything went well. She's adorable!

shauna snow said...

We are so excited for you guys!! She is beautiful!! Her room is also so adorable!!! It is so fun going over to the house and seeing all the pink!! We think it's great!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Heather said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures!! I can't wait to see her in person:)

JulesandBriPoulson said...

She looks adorable! I am so very excited for you! I will have to stop by and take a better look!

McArthur Family said...

Mother of 3! You are amazing. Your baby is beautiful, you look beautiful, and I can't wait to stop by and see the "new" family. Congratulations!

CoLiE-O said...

congrats! she is a beautiful little girl!