Dont you just love swim lessons I think its great for the kids. Your pictures are so good gosh what a talent you have and your boys are so cute anyways.
Cute pics!! I can't wait for Bradley to start his swimming lesson's!! And that post you did about your alone time was so funny!! I totally love cleaning when I am by myself and I have to have music on too!! So FUN!!
What a cute blog! And I am so excited for you to have 3 little ones. It is so fun! I LOVE my boys but having a little girl is great...I hope you get one this time. : )
Hey there sister in-law... I am so glad I can finally call you that! Anyways just wanted to tell you that I have 2 of the cutest nephews and cant wait for a new one! I
9 comments:
Dont you just love swim lessons I think its great for the kids. Your pictures are so good gosh what a talent you have and your boys are so cute anyways.
I love Rachelle! She is so good with the kids! Cute pictures! You must be a professional or something!
Cute pics!! I can't wait for Bradley to start his swimming lesson's!! And that post you did about your alone time was so funny!! I totally love cleaning when I am by myself and I have to have music on too!! So FUN!!
What a cute blog! And I am so excited for you to have 3 little ones. It is so fun! I LOVE my boys but having a little girl is great...I hope you get one this time. : )
Darling boys! You have the cutest kids!
Your boys are so cute and congrats about the baby on the way.
Where are you doing swimming lessons? I haven't had very good luck the last two places I have been so I'm in need of a serious referral!
Hey there sister in-law... I am so glad I can finally call you that! Anyways just wanted to tell you that I have 2 of the cutest nephews and cant wait for a new one! I
I cannot believe how big your "baby" is! Your family is beautiful, I'm so glad it is growing...it would be a shame to waste such great genes!
Post a Comment