Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went camping with my family down south. We had a lot of fun being together as a family and enjoyed getting extremely dirty every day. Thank goodness for trailers with a bathtub!! By far the biggest hit with the boys were the 4 wheelers. Here are some pictures of all of us. ENJOY!!

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Nice slide show! You are right we were filthy...I knew, but now after seeing pictures...WOW! Thanks for all the cute pictures! Love ya!

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh its looks like everyone had such a great time. Thats nice that everyone was able to go. Great pics as always....

Aaron and Heather said...

Gotta love camping!! Cute pics!!

Terrence and Kestlee said...

I looks like you guys had a great time! I love the picture of all of the kids attacking Grandpa with the candy!

CoLiE-O said...

had to spy... i love how your family is so close! your boys are getting so big!!!

CoLiE-O said...

btw- whats a brownie hunt?

Stark Family said...

It looks like everyone had a blast!! That is so cute that they built a fort, kids are such a joy to watch!

Jami said...

Sounds like camping is the thing to do over the fourth. Glad you had fun.

Jodie said...

How fun?! I also want in on the "brownie hunt," by the way. You take such good pics, Brooke.