This last weekend we headed down to St. George with the Franco family. We stayed in a amazing house and played in the pool the whole time! Here are a few pictures! I am glad it's me that takes the pictures in the family because I managed to stay out of them this weekend. (You should thank me, really!!)





3 comments:
Oh I love st.George I bet you guys had so much fun. Hey what is it with all my friends who have no pics of themselves especially when everyone is so dang cute. I am the one who post pics of myself and trust me I dont like most of them. So we need to see more brooke. Anyways glad you had a fun little vaca...
Not only does it keep you out of the pics, but you're freakin' awesome at it?!
My birthday was awesome, by the way...a typical mom birthday. Tate had the croup, Cru had a nasty cold and I had the worst strep throat I've had in as long as I can remember. Good times. We celebrated it a few days later when we were all back to normal?! The term "normal" is used rather loosely here, by they way.
Thanks for asking!
Looks like lots of fun in good old St. George!!! I don't think you should hide behind the camera! You look so cute!!!
Post a Comment