Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Potty Trainng

So we have been potty training and it has been going good. We have our moments but we are about there! We have this jar in the bathroom that I have filled up with toy cars and everytime he goes he gets a car. He loves it! Then every night I collect them all and we start over the next day! Dylan thinks it's the best thing and Austin on the other hand thinks "Wow what a rip off!" 
 
So proud (he is going to love me for this picture!) 
The jar of cars!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Very cute pictures!!! You know Dylan is going to kill you when he's old enough to understand that you posted him on the pot!!! hahaha! It's great blackmail though!!!

Jodie said...

That's a great idea! I could've used that about a month ago...dang! Glad it's going good, and even more glad you're posting again.