Monday, July 14, 2008

Another fun tag!!!

I found this tag and I thought it looked pretty fun!!
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was 16 and working at Bass shoes. (Which is a shocker because I hated feet and still do!) I was probably pretty tan because I had just gone to Powell and was heading back down for the 24th. Man those were the days! 

What were you doing 5 years ago? I was pregnant with Austin and working as a Nanny for the Casto's. I love that family. We thought we were dirt poor but I don't think you know what poor is until you have the kid. 

What are 5 things on your “to do list” today? Make my family laugh, laundry, clean my bathroom, edit some pictures, and make dinner. (I hate to cook lately probably because I'm sick.) 

What are 5 things you’d do if you had a billion dollars? (well if you don't know me I am a dreamer so I have thought about this a lot!!) 
  1. I would pay off my house and all of my family's houses. 
  2. Then I would love to go to a fertility doctors offices and pay off some of the peoples bills off and/or pay for another in-vitro or something. 
  3. I would love to go and take a big trip with family and friends. 
  4. I would then go and build shelters and clinics in third world countries. 
  5. I would also love to just take things I knew people needed (New clothes, gift certificate to R.C. Willy's, Walmart, etc.) and just drop them on the door step and run! 
  6. Pay hospital bills for people
Of coarse I would have to invest it and definitely just do all of this off of the interest I would get so I could do it for the rest of my life! (Wow! I love that question!)  

People I want to know more about: This might sound wired but Emma Smith. I don't know how she did it! Me! I don't get myself all the time! (Especially pregnant!) 

I TAG: Everyone.

3 comments:

Nate and Marcie said...

I love the idea of using some of the money to help people with infertility, great idea!

Meg said...

Brookey! You look so cute! When are you due exactly? Crazy, I remember you talking about working at that shoe store FOREVER ago! Your boys are so cute! I'm sorry, I just got your correct email address from Mindy, so, I will invite you to my blog again. (I've been a bit slow on getting to the blogging world) But, I love yours! and seeing what you have been up to. You're an awesome photographer by the way! Love the pictures.
Miss ya!!
-Megan

Jodie said...

Wow...Bass shoes...those were the Joe Stegel (sp?) days, right? Just the other day I went to OshKosh in the V.F. Factory Outlets and thought of you when I walked past Bass Shoes. The memory made me laugh a bit.