Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The joys of kids!

Sunday morning I walk out of my room to find the strong smell of sunscreen. Thinking what the....!!! when I see this huge circle of white, wet, foamy residue on the carpet. Yes, Dylan had found a BRAND NEW bottle of aerosol sun screen and sprayed the hole bottle on the carpet. Me and the Shop Vac  were at it for a good hour and I think we still need to have the carpets cleaned! 

Its a good thing they are cute!

This is an older picture I had. I should have known!

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is too funny! Don't you just love little boys? So curious about how everything works!

Heather said...

It's a good thing you knew about the shop vac trick!:)

Brandon and Tenille said...

Oh know I would have freaked out you are a good mom and stay calm. Good luck with that....

Anonymous said...

At least sunscreen smells good...it could have been a lot worse! Trust me! Have you found a song for Powell yet?